Thursday, February 17, 2011

Photo Assignment

Hunter College: A day in the life

This is my school, Hunter College. This is my third year in Hunter College. Today is a sunny day and I go to school as usual. I was surprised that there were not many people in school today. There are so crowed at the front door usually,
As I go in the Hunter College door, I always like to take a look of the painting on the wall. One of my classmates told me that this painting has some kind of special meaning, but she did not tell me what it is exactly. I guess she is just fooling around me. Her name is Julie, and she transferred to other college in last semester. So whenever I walk by and see this painting, it always reminds me of her. What a nice and sweet girl.
I went to the cafeteria to have lunch today because I still had plenty of time left before class start. I like to sit by the window so that I can see cars are going on the road and people are walking on the street. I also can see students and professors are walking through the bridge. I do not mind share table. I like to meet new friends and hear their stories. Oh well, many of them are complaining about school and classes.
This is the 3rd floor of West building and it is most crowed place in Hunter College. This floor can go to both East and North buildings. On the Hall way you can see in front, there are many posters usually. Students and departments change it every week. I like to hang around there because I can read many useful article.
After lunch, I have to go to my classroom. This is a Media and Film class, and we are working in lab. On the poster board, there are many different media and film classes listed above for this semester. Also there are forms of media and film departments next to the board. Alright, let's get going to the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment